Win The Ultimate Shaftesbury Fringe Experience
The organisers of the country’s third-largest fringe festival want to ‘crown’ the King and Queen or King and King or Queen and Queen of Shaftesbury Fringe 2019.
The winners of this unique prize draw will be treated like royalty during their very special weekend! The couple will enjoy two nights’ bed and breakfast in the best suite in the town’s finest hotel, The Grosvenor Arms, plus dinner on Saturday night to the value of £75. The ‘royal’ pair will be given £75 to spend on dinner and drinks on Friday night at a Shaftesbury restaurant of their choice. And they’ll be granted the key to the Shaftesbury Fringe, giving them free access to the shows of their choice.
During Shaftesbury Fringe weekend, the streets of the historic, Saxon hilltop town will be filled with people attending music, drama, spoken word and comedy performances in a host of venues. It will be hard picking which shows to see. This year’s event, from 5-7th July, is expected to exceed 2018’s incredible choice of 155 performances.
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill out your details below.
Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation is for two persons sharing on the nights of 5th and 6th July at the Grosvenor Arms Hotel. Breakfast is included. Dinner will be provided by the Grosvenor Arms Hotel on Saturday night to the value of £75. £75 will be offered for a meal and drink for the couple on the Friday night. Shaftesbury Fringe will liaise with a restaurant of your choice in Shaftesbury and make the booking. Booking at chosen restaurant is subject to availability.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- The prize draw is not open to directors of the Shaftesbury Fringe, members of its organising committee and their families or registered performers.
- Access to shows is subject to availability of seats or spaces.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Travel and other expenses are not included.
- Winner will be drawn at random and notified by email on 18th June 2019.
- Shaftesbury Fringe does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent entry into the competition.
- Entrants’ personal data will be used for marketing purposes by Shaftesbury Fringe if the marketing consent box is ticked. Entrants may withdraw their consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or by unsubscribing from any messages.
- Shaftesbury Fringe reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its immediate control, with no liability to entrants.
- By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not count.
- For any queries relating to this prize draw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.