It costs just £25 per performance to register, or £15 if you register during January 2020, which entitles you to a full colour entry in our Fringe Programme and all relevant promotion on our website, social media and in the press throughout the South West.
Before you register, you will need to do the following:
1. Choose and book your venue
Click here for the full list of this year’s venues around town.
Contact your chosen venue to discuss details of what you want to do, your performance length and any facilities you might need. Then book your slot with them directly. Please note that this agreement is solely between you and your chosen venue. Shaftesbury Fringe or its organisers have no involvement in the agreement or the financial side of any arrangement you make with the venue.
2. Register your show
Once you have booked your venue, click here to register with us.
Please note the closing date for registration is 13th April 2020.
In order to complete your registration you will need:
– Your chosen venue information and details of the date and time of your performance(s).
– A description of your show – max. 350 characters.
– An image for use in the Fringe programme and other publicity material. Your image should be in a square format with a resolution of at least 1500px by 1500px and no larger than 5Mb in size. Accepted file types are jpg, png, tif and gif (non-animated).
– You will need a credit card, debit card or PayPal account to pay for your registration.
If you have several performances, you will be able to add these to the registration form and pay in a single transaction.
What happens next?
Once we have received your registration form and payment we will contact you to welcome you on board Shaftesbury Fringe 2020!
If you have any questions or are unsure about what to do next go to the FAQs tab in the ‘Performers’ Info’ section above.
If you still need help, don’t worry! Contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.